Coleman Northstar Lantern
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Keep your campsite bright even after sunset. The Coleman Northstar Propane Lantern is one of the brightest lanterns on the market, and with push-button ignition, also one of the easiest to operate.
- Lantern outputs 1540 lumens on high setting; dimmer knob allows easy brightness adjustments
- 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (not included) provides 4.3 hrs. of runtime on high, 9.25 hour runtime on low
- PerfectFlow™ internal fuel system controls gas flow and light output
- InstaStart™ push-button ignition means reliable lighting even in wet conditions—no matches needed
- High-temperature globe resists cracking from heat; metal guard reduces rattling and protects the globe; durable porcelain ventilator regulates flame
- Insta-Clip® tube mantles are easy to install
- Coleman Northstar Propane Lantern features a folding base that offers stability when lantern is in use and low-profile storage when it's not
|Max Light Output (Lumens)||
|Burn Time (Max Flame)||
High: 4 hrs. 20 min./low: 9 hrs. 15 min.