Darn Tough Women's Twitterpated Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock 6087
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Cheer, cheer, cheer. Chickadee-dee-dee. Po-ta-to chip. No, our sock description-writing AI isn't going haywire. These are the chatty songs of the birds perched on our Twitterpated women's everyday sock. These Vermont-local birds are reliable and enduring, just like their knitted counterparts. Nest your feet here for all-day Merino Wool comfort. Lightweight, fun bird socks that will have you oddly excited to start your day.Height: Crew
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, binoculars
No CushionMaterials: 59% Merino Wool 39% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex
- Women's Crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual sneaker or shoe.
- A performance knit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. Your feet deserve more than just a boring old dress sock.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks that are so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Lifestyle socks with no cushion offer the standard feel for daily-use casual, and dress socks.