Gregory Amber 44 Teal Grey
Ideal for overnights, the Amber 44 can be the bag you live out of as well as the pack you carry during the day. Large enough to carry all your gear for a weekend in the woods or a week crashed on your best friend’s couch, the Amber 44 is still streamlined enough for afternoon trail hikes. Redesigned with an adjustable, fully ventilated backpanel, TrailFlex suspension makes this pack as comfortable to carry as it is easy to use.
• ADJUSTABLE TRAILFLEX SUSPENSION | quickly adjusts to fit your specific back and hip belt length, allowing the pack to match your height and body geometry for a perfect fit every time
• TRAILFLEX ADJUSTABLE HIP BELTS | are offered on the two largest packs in the collection with dual hip belt pockets that move with the length adjustment, keeping your hip belt pockets easily accessible
• TRAILFLEX VENTILATION | technology provides enhanced airflow for a cooler ride and increased comfort on the trail
• WISHBONE SPRINGSTEEL FRAME | design delivers stable load management with torsional flexibility, allowing the pack move with your body and minimize energy expenditure
• RAINCOVER INTEGRATION | raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
• DUAL ZIPPERED HIPBELT POCKETS | for quick access items on the trail
• DUAL SIDE POCKETS | for quick storage of water bottles and other accessories
• FRONT STRETCH STUFF POCKET | for gear overflow and organization
• FLOATING TOP LID | on largest three styles for expandability and additional gear storage
• SOLAR READY | Goal Zero Solar Cell attachment points on largest three styles
• REINFORCED BOTTOM PANEL | with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
• DUAL TREKKING POLE | and tool attachment points
•DUAL COMPRESSION | and lash points to stabilize pack and secure gear
• SLEEPING BAG COMPARTMENT | for sleeping bag and divider for additional access to main bag (not included on 35/38L styles)
• Weight: 2.71 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 27.0" x 13.0" x 10.5"
- Spring Steel
- Polyester - Durable Polyester fabric.
- Nylon - Durable Nylon fabric.
- Access Points: Top/Bottom - Access Points: Top/Bottom
- Rain Cover - Water resistant rain cover
- Shoulder straps - Are designed for comfort and ease of carrying. Most are adjustable to fit your height. Non-slip shoulder pads disburse weight more evenly on your shoulder.
- Hip Belt - Loads up the hips and prevents horizontal shift.
- Gear Loop Attachment
- Dedicated Hydration Pocket - with SpeedClip mounting system. This hanger system allows one-handed, snap-and-go reservoir installation and stabilizes the weight in the center of your back.
- Front Stretch Pocket - for gear overflow and organization
- Hipbelt Pockets
- Sleeping Bag Compartment
- Limited Lifetime
- Volume: 44L