Hanwag Banks SF Extra Lady GTX
Roomy StraightFit Extra version of the Trek Light nubuck boot for hikers with a wider forefoot. For a wide range of terrain from flatter regions to easier hut-to-hut tours.
- More space in the forefoot area thanks to innovative Hanwag StraightFit last and adjusted sole unit
- Reinforced PU foam wedge for softer cushioning and better roll-off
- Robust cast metal lace hooks
- Inside stitch-and-turn seams for abrasion resistance
- StraightFit-Extra version for wider feet and extra room at the big toe
Boots that rub at the front sides are often just too narrow at this area. Our solution: The Hanwag StraightFit-Extra Last. It’s designed to offer additional room at the side of the forefoot and around the big toe. Enabling more comfort on easy trekking tours for hikers with wider feet. The Banks is made 100% of finest Leather Working Group (LWG) -certified nubuck leather. This confirms not just the particularly high quality of the leather, but also its compliance with environmental standards and sustainable manufacturing. The 1.5-millimetre thicker polyurethane foam wedge in the midsole gives smoother roll-off, noticeably better shock absorbency and longer lasting comfort. The Banks is intended to be used on demanding hikes in terrain ranging from lower mountain ranges to the foothills of the Alps and easier hut-to-hut trails with a lightweight pack.
Upper material: Suede, Fabric
Outer sole: Vibram® Trekking SF
Weight: 1050 g
Weight reference: one pair size 5
Lace length: UK 3,5 - 4,5 = 150cm | UK 5 - 9 = 160cm
Field of Application: Hike, Trekking
ABCD Category: BA