While you're soaking up that Vitamin D, the Crater Lake™ 1/4 Zip has you protected from unwanted UV rays thanks to its UPF 50+ fabric. This lightweight and comfortable top also pulls double duty as a breathable baselayer when the clouds roll in and it's time to layer up.
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
- UPF 50 performance knit jersey wicks moisture and dries quickly
- 1/2-length center front zip for venting and easy on/off
- Raglan sleeves for ample mobility
- Low profile Thumbholes
- MHW logo at front left chest
- Solar knit jersey
- 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- Center Back Length: 27.5 in / 69.85 cm
- Approx. Weight*: 2 oz / 68 g
*Weight based on size Medium. Actual weight may vary.