Mountain Hardwear Women's Super/DS Stretchdown Hooded Jacket
Stretchdown™ weaves pockets of down insulation from a single stretch fabric, giving you freedom to move. A durable material blend comes together with the highest quality goose down insulation in an ultra-engineered construction to combine warmth and movement for the full range of winter activities. From trailhead to summit, over bases or under a waterproof shell: this layer is made to mobilize.
- Center Back Length: 25.5 in / 64.8 cm
- Uses: Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Casual / Travel
- 700-fill RDS-certified, lightweight, breathable down retains maximum loft
- Eco-advanced fabrication: groundbreaking technique removes the need for glues and stitching
- Woven-stretch construction creates durability
- Continuous channel design traps more heat than standard construction
- 700-fill RDS-Certified /Fluorine Free
- 15 oz / 426.5 g
- Insulation: 700-fill RDS-Certified /Fluorine Free
Active Fit: A trim fit, just loose enough for layering and freedom of movement.
Use it for: backcountry skiing, climbing, mountaineering and running.