Primus Profile Dual Stove
Feed your family at the campground with this robust 2 burner camping stove
- Burner on one side, grill grate on the other cooks multiple ways at once
- Can easily hold heavy pots to cook for a group
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- The lid and side windscreens ensure steady heat for cooking, even in windy conditions
- Locks closed with integrated carrying handle for easy transport
- Hose and connector for propane cylinder included
- Gas NOT included
weight: 12lb | dimensions: 23.2” x 11.8” x 3.7” | output: 12,000 BTU; 3360W | feeds: 1-10
This classic single burner stove and grill feeds the family (and even the extended family) with ease. This robust campsite workhorse can easily hold a heavy pot, with stew for the group, while offering a skillet to toast up some garlic bread on the side.
Each burner lights up easily with the built in Piezo igniter and has a separate control knob to fine tune the flame. The burners offer a 12,000 BTU (3360W) flame that can boil a liter of water in three minutes. In windy conditions, the side windscreens can be extended out to ensure a steady flame.
When it is time to head home, the stove can be folded down and locked closed keeping any mess in the stove, not in your vehicle. Carry this camping stove anywhere with the integrated handle: to the boat, summer house, or park with a portable canister or connect to a refillable propane cylinder (with M14x1,5 and M16x1.5-connections) with the additional hose and regulator that are included.