Darn Tough ATC Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock 1956
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
We’ve evolved the look but kept the same soul. We donate 5% of sales to help support the Appalachian Trail Conservancy's outdoor education programs and maintenance of America's first national scenic trail. Now that feels darn good.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Trail names, hiking boots, hiking shoes
- Micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- If you're out there - crushing or cruising the Appalachian Trail - we're with you, and thank you for helping us give 5% back to the ATC.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men/Unisex||Women||Men's US||Women's US||Kids' US||EU||UK|
|XS||S||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||3 - 6||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||M||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||-||338 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|M||L||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||-||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||XL||10 - 12||12 - 14||-||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||-||12.5 - 14.5||-||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||-||15 - 17||-||-||50 - 53||15 - 16|