Darn Tough Women's Ranger 5002 Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
We’re not saying the Ranger Micro Crew will help you MacGyver your way out of anything, but if you’re plotting heroic endeavors, we’re saying it’s best if you have one of our favorite hiking socks along for the journey. This classic Merino Wool style has been upgraded for better durability and softer wearability, so big miles feel like a walk in the park—which, hey, is a bit heroic, come to think of it.
Height: Micro Crew
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.