New Zealand Strike Perfect Tubing
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our tubing is the ultimate material to make the special sleeves for the indicators. There are all kinds of materials out there for making indicators. This is the very best after years of research and development.
This tubing works in warm or cold conditions and is specially manufactured to meet the demanding conditions fishermen find themselves on the water. It provides the perfect size and tension for the indicators to hug the fishing line and yet still move when you want it to. Carefully engineered, it will provide you with optimal size and adjustability.
- Highest Quality Tubing - The exact properties required for demanding conditions
- Grips Leader and Never Slips - photo below of gripping leader
- Doesn't Burn or Harm Leader - Tubing holds true but doesn't burn mono when adjusting
- Tough - Can be adjusted all day long
- Perfect Diameter - The exact optimal size
- "Sucks In" Wool Indicator - Pull on tag ends and watch wool get "sucked into tubing"
- Lasts Years - Individual tubing sleeves can be used multiple times
- "Regular Sized Tubing" - Use one strand and Wool Indicator with "Regular Size Tubing" will float a size 14 bead head nymph