Southern Pisgah Rock & Ice
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- 400+ pages, full color
- Comprehensive guide to Looking Glass Rock (7 previously unpublished crags on Looking Glass alone), Cedar Rock (dozens of new routes, new crags), John Rock (never before published), 215 Area Ice and Sam’s Area Ice (limited previous publishings), Slate Rock and Ice, Pilot Cove Area, Graveyard Fields Ice, Cathey’s Creek (several updates from previous guides), Fish Bowl Crag, and possibly more surprises
- Area’s described include the southeast’s largest collection of moderate multi-pitch routes, several difficult aid lines up to Grade V, over 60 ice lines from WI2-WI4, and trad or sport routes from 5.3-5.13.
- Detailed history of the 50+ years of climbing in the region
- Full color photographs from the area’s most talented photographers
- Detailed climbing topos and elevation maps for approaches