- Improved internal construction delivers a silent sleeping pad
- 3 in. (7.6 cm) of thickness delivers premium backcountry comfort while weighing the same as the previous model
- ThermaCapture™ technology and a Triangular Core Matrix™ construction radiate body heat and reduce convective heat loss to deliver warmth in year-round conditions
- This pad has an R-value of 4.5, which makes it best for adventures in cold weather; it provides considerable insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- WingLock™ valve delivers fast 1-way inflation and rapid deflation without giving up the ability to easily purge air while you lay on it for comfort micro-adjustments
- Ultralight construction with low-bulk materials allows it to pack down to about the size of a conventional 1 L water bottle
- Includes pump sack, stuff sack and field repair kit
Made in USA.
|Sleeping Pad Type||Air|
|Sleeping Pad Shape||Mummy|
|Repair Kit Included||Yes|
|Stuff Sack Included||Yes|
Large: 4.6 x 11 inches
Short: 4.1 x 9 inches
Regular: 4.1 x 9 inches
Regular Wide: 4.6 x 11 inches
|Pad Thickness (in.)||3 inches|
Large: 77 x 25 x 3 inches
Short: 66 x 20 x 3 inches
Regular: 72 x 20 x 3 inches
Regular Wide: 72 x 25 x 3 inches
Large: 1 lb. 1 oz.
Short: 12 oz.
Regular: 13 oz.
Regular Wide: 16 oz.