Made from a lightweight 70D waterproof, durable nylon fabric with a white interior lining and a TPU window for visibility, the First Aid Dry Sack is printed with the international standard (ISO 7010) symbol for first aid kits. Using the same hypalon non-wicking, roll-top closure as our other dry sacks and featuring a D-ring attachment point at the buckle, it is available in three sizes for everything from day use to longer expeditions.
IS THE FIRST AID DRY SACK…?
Useable as a regular dry sack? Absolutely. This makes it an especially valuable piece of emergency equipment – it could store a radio, GPS or firestarter materials in a critical situation.
Sold with first aid supplies? No. There are many great backcountry kits of first aid supplies on the market: this product is designed to keep those contents dry and easily accessible in your pack
Waterproof? The fabric is more than adequately waterproof (10,000 mm hydrostatic head) – just avoid submersion, as water can seep through the roll-top closure of any dry bag.
- Quality materials – packable 70D nylon, fully taped seams and a TPU window which will not yellow or crack
- Easy to find contents – white interior coating and large ‘window’ for greater interior visibility. Important when seconds count.
- The red fabric and universally recognized white cross make the First Aid Dry Sack stand out from other gear.
- Hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture, D-ring for easy attachment
- Waterproof – rated to 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Features the patent-pending 5/8in | 15mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
1L: Day Use Size
DIMENSIONS: 4.7" x 3.1" x 9"
3L: Overnight Size
DIMENSIONS: 6.7" x 4.7" x 11"