The Pocket Shower™ is made of 70D Nylon, the same high quality, wear-resistant, waterproof fabric as our Lightweight Dry Sacks. The seams are fully taped and it features a roll-top closure. Built into the base is a compact shower head that operates with an easy-to-use on/off twist mechanism to adjust the flow of water. The black fabric soaks up the sun during the day at base camp for an 8 minute-ish warm shower.
- Super compact and light: zips into a pouch that measures only 3 in x 6 in and weighs just 4.3 ounces
- Gives about an 8-minute shower with shower head fully open
- Contoured shower head with graduated apertures for equal spray dispersion
- Simple and easy-to-use twist mechanism for turning on/off and for flow adjustment
- Bar-tack attached Delrin® D rings
- 20-foot cord included
- For multi-function, the Pocket Shower can also be used as a regular dry sack to transport clothes or sleeping bag